Putting a prank on friends or family is a hilarious thing to do. It becomes a must when the occasion is their birthday. Everyone can show up with birthday cake and sing Happy birthday to them. But it would help if you did something different since you are their friend. A funny gag gift will surely get their attention if you want to surprise them with something they won’t expect.
Also, create a fun mood at the party. These gift ideas are guaranteed to leave a lasting impression, from hilarious prank gadgets to fun toys that enhance your relationship. Read on to find out the 10 best prank gifts birthday gift-
10 Best Prank Gifts to Make Their Birthday Even More Hilarious-
We have a great collection if you are looking for the best prank gifts. We’ve got some hilarious pranks that will make your friends and family laugh out loud. You can even use these pranks as birthday party favors.
1. The Classic Whoopee Cushion
The whoopee cushion is a prank item that consists of an inflatable chamber with two protruding tubes. When the air in one tube is released, it creates a loud noise (although some models of the whoopee cushion use a loudspeaker instead). The prank was created in 1892 and has been around ever since.
2. A Fake Spider in a Jar
The jump box spider will scare whoever removed the lid when opened. The sandwich bags make it look like there is a bug crawling inside. The electrical outlet stickers put boredom to bed.
3. A Prank Candle
The candle will emit an olfactory assault that your poor unsuspecting victims won’t soon forget. The candle will release a savory apple pie scent for the first few hours, only to worsen gradually over time.
4. A Whoopie Pie Candle
The Whoopie Pie Candle is a prank gift that will make their birthday even more hilarious. The best part about this candle is that it releases an olfactory assault that will worsen their birthday party. Give these funny gifts insist of birthday cake and create a fun mood at the party.
5. Toilet Bowl Games
Almost anyone can sit on the porcelain throne and read a book. Why not have a little more fun with this toilet fishing game?
Having fun in his stank den is the least he can do. He spends more time there than is strictly necessary. So give him reasons by gifting him this.
6. A book of “dad jokes.”
You might look at the unabashed “Sh*t My Father Says” by David Sedaris for more callous dad humor. If you’re looking for something a little less crude, try “The Best Of Dad Jokes Volume One” by Joe Meno. Or maybe just go straight to the source and download “Sh*t My Mom Says.”
7. A Fake Lottery Ticket
A Fake Lottery Ticket is a fun way to prank someone. The ticket looks real, but it’s actually fake. This is a great way to make someone’s day. The person who receives the ticket will be so excited, but when they realize it’s fake, they’ll be even more entertained.
8. Mail A Potato Anonymously
The Internet loves potatoes. But what happens when you send someone a potato anonymously? Take this opportunity to make your friend a little worried and embarrassed on his birthday morning or night. This would be one of the best birthday jokes.
9. Whiskey chillers that look like golf balls
If you want to turn Dad into a regular golfer, it might help to give him some golf-themed gifts. One way to do that is with these golf ball-looking whiskey chillers, designed to keep scotch chilled while you play. They come in three different sizes — small, medium, and large. Each one holds about 2 ounces of liquor. And because they’re shaped like golf balls, they’ll fit right into Dad’s pocket.
10. An eye-catching glasses holder
A fun holder can be a nice added touch to dad’s desk area and be a creative way to keep his glasses organized, especially if he is always losing them. This would be the perfect gift for your dad.
If you want to save up but want to do something special for a friend’s or family’s birthday, then a birthday card with a quote is the best idea. Make your own D.I.Y. birthday card for just five bucks instead of buying a pre-made one that is moderate. We’ll recommend it, but it’s up to you. The quote might sound like you came up with it yourself if you write it yourself. Not only will it give the card that extra-special feel, but it might also give them the impression you came up with it yourself. It’s okay if they think that; we’ll let them think as such; we don’t want to ruin the mood since you need all the assistance you can get.
Here are 20+ best quote ideas for you:
The world is full of people who love to laugh, and it’s always a good idea to have some quotes ready in case the occasion arises. Here are 20+ best quotes to help you get through the birthday parties. These funny quotes are guaranteed to make others smile.
1. “You know what I hate? People who don’t take time to read books. Because they never learn anything.” – Mark Twain
2. “I wish people would stop making me feel guilty about my success. If I want to eat cheeseburgers, I will.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.” – Ronald Reagan
4. “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” – Unknown
5. “A man should hear a little music, read a good book, and enjoy himself daily in the society of his fellow men. These things are necessary to him. Without them, he would grow sour and coarse. A man without music in him grows dull and churlish. And as for reading, if it does not teach us to love justice and goodness, it does nothing else.” – Thomas Jefferson
6. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in being able to do great deeds.” – Aristotle
7. “It is not enough to have a kind word for others. You must have a kind thought in your heart for yourself.” – Charles Spurgeon
8. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” – Maya Angelou
9. “When we were children, we had faith in each other. We believed in fairies at twilight, in angels watching over us while we slept. But now we live alone, and we watch out only for ourselves.” – Czeslaw Milosz
10. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – John Wayne
11. “The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of everyday life, and in elevating them to art.” – Albert Einstein
12. “Every day is a school day. Every problem is an opportunity in disguise. Everything counts.” – William Arthur Ward
13. “Some days you wake up feeling tired, some days you wake up feeling rested.” – Unknown Author
14. “I’m not afraid of dying. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” – Woody Allen
15. “My mother was the most beautiful woman in the world. My father was the second-greatest golfer ever. Together they made me the greatest golfer ever.” – Jack Nicklaus
16. “Don’t worry about old age; nobody gets out alive.” – Robert Frost
17. “To laugh often and much; To win respect ofintelligent people and the affection of children…to leave the world a better place…these are some of the secrets of successful living.” – Dale Carnegie
18. “You can tell a lot about a person by the way he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” – Samuel Johnson
19. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.”– George S. Patton
20. “Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the harder it becomes to catch.” – Henry David Thoreau
21. “No matter how small or short your life may seem, it matters. It makes a difference.” – Unknown
Laugh out loud with these hilarious birthday pranks
Frequently asked questions
What Is the Best Gift for a Fish Flop?
Best for: Women who love their shoes Nothing says “summer chic” like a set of freshly manicured toes poking out from the gaping kisser of large-mouth bass.
What Are These Gift Ideas?
It’s better to give than to receive, especially regarding these gag gifts.
What Are Good-natured Gifts?
You’ll want to find something that shows you know the other person and pokes a little good-natured fun at their quirks.
What if you write it yourself?
If you write it yourself, not only does it give the card that extra-special feel, but they might think you came up with the quote on your own.
What are the best card quotes?
You’re welcome to count, but all I know is that there are a lot, and they’re all golden.
Who Can I Use These Birthday Cards For?
Here’s what we got for you: Anyone, Anytime – With a few basic art skills, you can use these quotes and ideas to create a genuinely punny birthday card.
Birthday is a special occasion for someone close to us like family or friends. You should grab the opportunity to make them simile brighter. And you have plenty of options, from birthday balloons to those 10 best funny gifts. Take your time and grab the best one.