There are a few different ways that you can send a Starbucks gift card. The most common way is to purchase a physical gift card from a Starbucks location or from an authorized retailer, such as grocery stores. You can also purchase an eGift card online through the Starbucks website or app.
If you have a Starbucks Rewards account, you can transfer points to another member by entering their phone number or email address. Finally, some corporate customers may have the option to send Starbucks gift cards through their company’s employee reward program.
Starbucks App Basics: How To Send a Starbucks Card (StarbucksCare)
If you’re like me, you love Starbucks. But sometimes, buying a gift card for someone can be a little tricky. Do you get them a physical card or send it via e-mail?
And how much should you put on the card? Here are a few tips to help you make your decision: 1. If you know the recipient’s favorite drink, get them a gift card that covers the cost of that beverage.
For example, if they always get a grande frappuccino, get them a $5 gift card. 2. You can also base the amount on how often the person visits Starbucks. If they’re there every day, get them at least a $20 gift card so they can enjoy their daily fix without worry.
3. Not sure what to get? A general rule of thumb is to spend $5 per week of caffeine consumption. So if the person drinks two cups of coffee per day, five days per week,get them a $50 gift card.
How Do You Send a Starbucks Gift Card Via Text
If you’re like many people, you probably enjoy Starbucks coffee. In fact, you might even be addicted to it! If you know someone who loves Starbucks coffee as much as you do, then you might want to send them a Starbucks gift card via text.
Here’s how to do it: 1. Go to the Starbucks website and purchase a gift card. You can choose any amount that you want and add it to your cart.
2. At checkout, enter the phone number of the person who will be receiving the gift card in the “Recipient’s Phone Number” field. 3. Complete the checkout process and pay for your purchase. 4. The recipient will receive a text message with a link to redeem their gift card.
Can You Send Someone a Starbucks Gift Card Via Text?
Yes, you can send a Starbucks gift card via text. To do so, simply enter the recipient’s phone number into the “To” field when prompted during checkout. The recipient will then receive a text message with a link to redeem the gift card.
How Do I Send a Starbucks Virtual Gift Card Via Email?
Sending a Starbucks virtual gift card via email is easy! Simply go to the Starbucks website and click on the “Gift Cards” tab. From there, you’ll want to select the “Send a Gift Card” option.
Enter the recipient’s email address, as well as your own name and email address. You can also include a personal message if you’d like. Once you’re finished, click on the “Send Gift Card” button and your recipient will receive their gift card via email shortly thereafter.
How Do I Send a Starbucks Gift Card Via Text on Iphone?
Sending a Starbucks gift card via text on iPhone is a quick and easy way to show your friends and family how much you care. Plus, it’s a great way to get them caffeine-fueled energy to help them power through their day. Here’s how to do it:
1) Tap the App Store icon on your home screen. 2) In the search bar at the top of the screen, type in “Starbucks.” 3) When the search results appear, tap on the “Get” button next to the Starbucks app.
4) Once the Starbucks app has finished downloading, open it and sign in with your account information. 5) Tap on the “Cards” tab at the bottom of the screen. 6) Select “Add New Card” and then choose “Send A Gift.”
7) Enter your friend or family member’s phone number into the “To” field. Make sure you include their country code if they’re not in the US. 8) Type out a personal message in the “Message” field if you’d like.
Then, tap on done in upper right-hand corner of keyboard when finished composing message.. 9) Select an amount for your gift card and then tap on “Next.”
You can also choose whether or not you want your gift card to be reloadable or one-time use only.
Sending a Starbucks gift card is easy and can be done a few different ways. You can either send an eGift card directly to someone’s email, or you can print out a physical gift card to give in person. If you want to add a personal touch, you can also create a custom message to go along with your gift card.