Audible credits are a great way to give the gift of audiobooks to someone you know. Here’s how to give them as a gift:
1. Go to Audible’s website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Account” tab and then scroll down to the “Give Credits” section. 3. Enter the amount of credits you’d like to give, up to 10,000 credits per transaction. 4. Select whether you’d like the recipient to receive the credits immediately or at a later date, up to one year from today.
5. Enter the recipient’s email address and click “Send.” The recipient will be sent an email notification with instructions on how to claim their Audible credits.
Audible credits are a great way to give the gift of audiobooks! Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to Audible.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click on “My Account” at the top of the page, then click on “Credits & Gifts.” 3. Enter the amount of credits you want to give as a gift, then click on “Send as Gift.” 4. Enter the recipient’s email address and a personal message, then click on “Send Credits.”
That’s it! Your recipient will be able to use their credits towards any audiobook they’d like on Audible.
Can I Gift Audible Credits to a Friend?
You can absolutely gift Audible credits to a friend! In fact, it’s a great way to show your support for someone’s listening habit. Here’s how it works:
First, you’ll need to purchase an Audible Gift Card from Amazon. You can choose any amount between $5 and $100. Once the card is purchased, you’ll be given a code that you can then share with your friend.
Next, your friend will need to create an account on Audible (if they don’t already have one). They can then redeem their code at checkout and the credits will be added to their account. And that’s it!
Your friend can now start using their credits to buy audiobooks on Audible. If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift that supports someone’s love of reading (or listening), gifting Audible credits is a great option.
Can You Gift Audiobook Credits?
Audiobook credits can make great gifts for the book lovers in your life! Here’s everything you need to know about giving the gift of audiobooks.
What are audiobook credits?
Audiobook credits are a way to purchase audiobooks without using a credit card. Credits can be purchased in different denominations, and each credit is worth one audiobook. Once you have credits, you can use them to buy any audiobook on Audible.com.
Audiobook credits never expire, so your loved ones can use them whenever they want! How do I give an audiobook credit as a gift? Giving the gift of audiobooks is easy!
Just head over to Audible’s website and click on the “Gift Center” tab at the top of the page. From there, you’ll be able to choose how many credits you’d like to give and add a personal message. You can then send your gift via email or print it out to give in person.
What if my recipient doesn’t live in the United States? No problem! As long as your recipient has an Amazon account, they’ll be able to redeem theiraudiobook credits and enjoy their new books.
However, keep in mind that prices for books may vary depending on where they live. So if you’re unsure about what denomination of credit to give, it’s always better to err on the side of too much rather than too little!
Where is the Give As a Gift Option on Audible?
As of October 2020, the “give as a gift” feature is no longer available on Audible. This means that you can no longer purchase an Audible book as a gift for someone else. However, there are still some ways that you can give the gift of audiobooks.
For example, you could buy an Amazon Gift Card and use it to purchase an audiobook on Amazon. Alternatively, you could sign up for an Audible membership and give the recipient a voucher code that they can use to redeem their free audiobook credits.
How to Give an audible book as a gift (audible send a book)
Audible Gift Card
If you’re looking to give the gift of audiobooks, an Audible gift card is a great option. Here’s everything you need to know about Audible gift cards, from how much they cost to where you can purchase them.
Audible gift cards are available in denominations of $15, $25, $50, and $100.
You can purchase them online at the Audible website or at select retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Target. When redeeming an Audible gift card, the recipient will be able to choose from over 180,000 audiobook titles. They’ll also get access to exclusive sales and discounts on audiobooks.
Plus, if they’re not already an Audible member, they’ll get a free 30-day trial when they redeem their gift card. So whether you’re looking for a last-minute holiday gift or a birthday present for the book lover in your life, an Audible gift card is sure to please.
If you’re an Audible member, you can give the gift of audiobooks to your friends and family! Here’s how:
1. Go to audible.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on “My Account” and then select “Give Audible Credits.” 3. Enter the recipient’s name and email address, and choose how many credits you’d like to give them. You can also include a personal message.
4. Click on “Send Gift” and your recipient will be emailed instructions on how to redeem their credits.