Audible credits make the perfect gift for any audiobook lover in your life. But how do you go about gifting them? In this post, we’ll show you how to easily gift Audible credits so you can give the gift of audiobooks this holiday season.
Audible credits are the perfect way to give the gift of audiobooks! Here’s how you can gift them to your loved ones:
1. Go to audible.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on “Account Details” and then scroll down to “Gift Audible Credits.” 3. Enter the amount of credits you’d like to gift, as well as the recipient’s email address. 4. Add a personal message if you’d like, and then click “Continue.”
5. Review your purchase and then click “Place Your Order.” It’s that easy! With Audible credits, your loved one can choose from hundreds of thousands of audiobooks, including bestsellers, classics, and more.
So whether they’re looking for their next great listen while commuting or taking a road trip, they’ll be sure to find something they love with Audible credits!
How to gift an Audible book
Can I Gift an Audible Book to Someone Without a Membership
If you’re an Audible member, you can gift someone an audiobook from your library. The recipient doesn’t need to have an Audible membership. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to the “My Library” page on the Audible website. 2. Hover over the audiobook you want to gift and click the “Give as a Gift” button. 3. Enter the recipient’s email address and choose when you want them to receive the gift.
You can also add a personal message if you’d like. 4. Click “Send Your Gift” and your recipient will get an email notification with instructions on how to claim their audiobook gift!
Can I Gift Audible Credits to a Friend?
Audible credits are a great way to give the gift of audiobooks to a friend or family member. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the Audible website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Account” tab and then select “Credits & Gifts”. 3. Under the “Give Credits” heading, click on the “Give as a Gift” button. 4. Enter your friend or family member’s email address and choose how many credits you’d like to give them.
You can also add a personal message if you’d like. 5. Click on the “Send as a Gift” button and your friend or family member will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their Audible credits.
Can You Gift Audiobook Credits?
Yes, you can gift audiobook credits. You can purchase them in increments of $5, $10, $25, or $50. The recipient can then use these credits to buy audiobooks on Audible.
If you’re looking for a last-minute gift that’s sure to please, consider giving the gift of Audible credits. With Audible, your loved ones can choose from thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, and other audio content. Plus, with an Audible membership, they’ll get free access to exclusive sales and discounts.
Here’s how to give the gift of Audible credits in just a few easy steps.