If you’re like me, you love finding Amazon gift cards. They’re the perfect way to save on your next Amazon purchase. But what if you want to use your Amazon gift card with Amazon Pay?
Can you do that? Unfortunately, the answer is no. You cannot use an Amazon gift card with Amazon Pay.
However, there are a few workarounds that you can try. First, you can add your Amazon gift card balance to your Amazon account and use it as a payment method when checking out with Amazon Pay. Or, you can use a third-party service like Gyft or eGifter to buy an Amazon gift card with a credit or debit card and then use that gift card to make your purchase with Amazon Pay.
- Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use your Amazon account to pay for goods and services on third-party websites
- To use Amazon Pay, you’ll need to add a credit or debit card to your Amazon account
- Once you’ve added a card, you can start using Amazon Pay by selecting it as your payment method at checkout on participating websites
- When you’re ready to checkout, just look for the Amazon Pay button and log in with your Amazon credentials
- From there, you’ll be able to confirm your shipping address and select a payment method (if you have multiple cards saved to your account)
- After you complete the checkout process, the charges will show up on your next Amazon statement like any other purchase made through the site
How Do I Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to Amazon Pay?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to do this:
1. Go to Amazon.com and log into your account.
2. Hover over the Accounts & Lists tab and click Your Account.
3. Scroll down to the Gift Cards section and click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account. 4. Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
When prompted, select Apply a Gift Card to Your Order Summary before placing your order 5. Click Continue or Remove if you don’t want to apply the gift card balance to your account
Can I Transfer Amazon Gift Card to Paypal?
Most people don’t know that you can actually transfer your Amazon gift card balance to your PayPal account. This is a great way to use up your Amazon balance if you don’t want to spend it on Amazon, or if you need cash to pay for something else. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to Amazon.com and log into your account. 2. Click on “Your Account” and then “Amazon Payments.” 3. Under “Withdraw Funds,” select “Transfer to Balance.”
4. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer from your gift card balance to your PayPal account, and click “Continue.” 5. You’ll be taken to a confirmation page – simply click “Confirm.” And that’s it!
Is Gift Card And Amazon Pay Balance Same?
No, gift cards and Amazon Pay balance are not the same. Gift cards are typically purchased with a set amount of money loaded onto them, while Amazon Pay balance represents the funds available in your Amazon.com account to be used for purchases on the website.
Can I Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account?
Yes, you can transfer your Amazon Pay balance to a linked bank account or debit card. To do so, simply click on “Manage Balance” on the left-hand sidebar on your Amazon Pay account page. Then, click on the “Transfer to Bank” option.
You’ll be asked to specify the amount you want to transfer and confirm the transaction. Once it’s complete, the funds will be transferred from your Amazon Pay balance to your linked bank account within 1-2 business days.
How To Redeem An Amazon Gift Card (And Use Your Gift Card Balance To Buy Stuff)
How to Use Amazon Gift Card on Amazon Payments
If you have an Amazon gift card, you can use it to make payments on Amazon.com. To do so, you’ll need to add the gift card to your Amazon Payments account. Here’s how:
1. Go to Amazon Payments and log in with your Amazon account information. 2. Click on the “Add a Payment Method” link. 3. Select “Amazon Gift Card” from the list of payment options.
4. Enter the claim code from your gift card and click “Add Card.” The amount of the gift card will be added to your Amazon Payments balance. 5. To use your gift card balance, simply select “Amazon Gift Card” as your payment method when making a purchase on Amazon.com.
If you’re wondering whether you can use your Amazon gift card balance to make purchases through Amazon Pay, the answer is yes! You can use your gift card balance just like you would any other payment method when shopping on Amazon. Simply add your gift card to your Amazon account and select it as your payment method at checkout.
Your gift card balance will be applied to your purchase automatically.